Fourth man charged with attempted murder after Bolton stabbings
A fourth man has been charged over a stabbing that happened shortly after another man was killed.Two hours later, a 41-year-old man was stabbed nearby on Lincoln Road and remains critical in hospital.
A 28-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder over the second attack and is due to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates on Friday. Three other men, aged 21, 27 and 29, have previously been charged with attempted murder in connection with the Lincoln Road attack. Greater Manchester Police said they were continuing to investigate the events and have appealed for anyone with information to contact them.
Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Fourth woman comes forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assaultLisa Gentile, 54, claims she was 'sexually abused' by actor Chris Noth in 2002 after drinking with him at Da Marino's restaurant, which they both frequented.
Read more »
Singer Lisa Gentile is fourth woman to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assaultGentile said the Sex and the City actor threatened to ruin her career if she ever came forward about the alleged assault
Read more »
Fourth Covid vaccinations likely after warnings of waning immunityNew analysis shows that immunity provided by boosters against the omicron variant starts to fall after 10 weeks
Read more »
FOURTH woman comes forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assaultLisa Gentile claims she was 'sexually abused' by the actor in 2002 when she worked as a singer and songwriter.
Read more »
FOURTH woman comes forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assaultLisa Gentile claims she was 'sexually abused' by the actor in 2002 when she worked as a singer and songwriter.
Read more »