Charges: Man posted video of deadly beating online to taunt victim's family

Ireland News News

Charges: Man posted video of deadly beating online to taunt victim's family
Ireland Latest News,Ireland Headlines
  • 📰 fox5ny
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 37 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 51%

A 19-year-old Minneapolis man is facing charges in a deadly beating last month, that the suspect allegedly posted on Facebook after the fact to harass the victim's family, a criminal complaint details.

A man is facing charges for a deadly beating in Minneapolis that was recorded and posted on Facebook last month.

Police learned of the attack on March 6 after being alerted by a family member of the victim who said they were sent a video showing her family member being violently attacked. According to the charges, the victim appears to be unconscious already when the video begins. In the video, police say a man is seen standing over the victim and removing a cell phone from the victim's coat pocket.

After calling around to hospitals, police say they were able to track down the victim, who was unresponsive with severe head trauma at a local hospital. The died days later from his injuries, police said. Police say, when the video was posted on Facebook, it included a tag to a Facebook page connected to Davis.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

fox5ny /  🏆 587. in US

Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Shanghai Workers Sleep at the Office as China Extends Covid-19 LockdownShanghai Workers Sleep at the Office as China Extends Covid-19 LockdownAs China seeks to stamp out outbreaks quickly with flash lockdowns and sweeping restrictions on movements, some companies in Shanghai have asked workers to stay in their offices for days or weeks at a time.
Read more »

S.F. resumes COVID-19 rent relief program - The San Francisco ExaminerS.F. resumes COVID-19 rent relief program - The San Francisco ExaminerThe San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously approved restarting a local rent relief program with more than $50 million available to tenants in need.
Read more »

Dr. Fauci Says Herd Immunity Is ‘Unattainable’ for COVID-19Dr. Fauci Says Herd Immunity Is ‘Unattainable’ for COVID-19Dr. Fauci Says Herd Immunity for COVID-19 Is Likely ‘Unattainable’
Read more »

First COVID-19 Human Challenge Study Provides InsightsFirst COVID-19 Human Challenge Study Provides InsightsA small droplet that contains the coronavirus can infect someone with COVID-19, according to results from the first COVID-19 human challenge study, published in Nature Medicine.
Read more »

San Diego will be part of national clinical trial on COVID-19 vaccinesSan Diego will be part of national clinical trial on COVID-19 vaccinesEffort will be led locally by UC San Diego with almost half of participants 65 or older
Read more »

Dallas-based Vaxxinity begins Phase 3 trial for COVID-19 booster vaccineDallas-based Vaxxinity begins Phase 3 trial for COVID-19 booster vaccineIn the world of vaccine research, starting a new vaccine candidate in the early stages of the long and expensive development process is relatively commonplace. ...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 13:01:22