James Easdale was working at a private school by Loch Lomond when he carried out his first sickening attack
A double rapist who worked at a private school by Loch Lomond when he carried out his first sickening attack has been jailed.
Easdale, from Cardross, first attacked his victim at a property in Rosneath in June of 2018. Prosecutors said he raped the woman while she was sleeping and “incapable of giving consent” to sex.The second attack saw Easdale pin the woman’s arms above her head, restrain her and pull down her clothes.He was also found guilty of communicating indecently with two other women between 2016 and 2019, with charges saying he “repeatedly uttered sexual remarks” to the victims.
A source at the school said staff were not informed that charges had been brought after Easdale’s employment ended. He was required to undergo disclosure checks, which he passed prior to working there.
Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Double rapist was working at private school when he preyed on sleeping victimA double rapist jailed for attacking a victim while she slept was working at a Scots private school when he carried out the sickening attack
Read more »
Concerns Glasgow residents avoiding Hogganfield Loch because of uncut grassThe attraction is part of the £6.8 million Seven Lochs Project, and one local councillor said there were parts where they could not cut the grass to protect the habitat for wildlife.
Read more »
Parents, students demand change in Burlington, say homophobia has been pressing issueThe Burlington School Committee met for the first time Tuesday night, since what officials call “an incident of homophobia” happened at Marshall Simonds Middle School. “Unfortunately, during the pride theme day, there were behaviors that were hurtful to students and the school community. We are now involved in a healing process,” said chairwoman Martha Simon. In opening remarks, school leaders…
Read more »
Quincy seventh grader facing disciplinary action for bringing gun to schoolA seventh-grade student from Quincy, Massachusetts, is facing disciplinary action after allegedly bringing an unloaded gun to school on Tuesday. “Late this afternoon, it was reported to Central Middle School Principal Rick DeCristofaro that a Grade 7 student had brought an unloaded handgun to school and showed it to several students outside after school was dismissed,” Superintendent Kevin Mulvey said…
Read more »
Mike Tindall set for double celebrations this weekend after King Charles's birthday paradeMike and Zara Tindall are parents to Mia, Lena and Lucas
Read more »