Eurovision host bid moves one step closer for Belfast

Ireland News News

Eurovision host bid moves one step closer for Belfast
Ireland Latest News,Ireland Headlines
  • 📰 BelfastLive
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 7 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 6%
  • Publisher: 77%

A bid would need full council approval at the next meeting in September

The bidding was opened to the UK after it was announced that winners Ukraine would not be able to host the final due to the ongoing conflict. Read more: Eurovision winners back Belfast to host contest worth £20million to NI hospitality and tourism It is understood that a bid has been provisionally approved, although it will need approval at the next full council meeting on 1 September.

Past Eurovision winners from across the island of Ireland came together last week to declare their support for a bid from Belfast.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

BelfastLive /  🏆 16. in UK

Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Eurovision: Nottingham not bidding to host 2023 contestEurovision: Nottingham not bidding to host 2023 contestThe city council says Nottingham does not meet the wider capacity requirements to host the competition.
Read more »

Home fans thanked by Team EnglandHome fans thanked by Team EnglandWATCHING ON as the very first performers stepped out during the Opening Ceremony, and there...
Read more »

10 tips for painting skin tones10 tips for painting skin tonesWe explain how to perfect painting skin tones in this step-by-step tutorial.
Read more »

'Zombie' shopping centre is so bad that all the shops have moved out'Zombie' shopping centre is so bad that all the shops have moved outThe ‘worst shopping centre in Britain’ is a total ghost town which does not even have a single store open 👻
Read more »

Romano says 'deal off' as Man Utd move on from Arnautovic despite fresh bid claims - Football365Romano says 'deal off' as Man Utd move on from Arnautovic despite fresh bid claims - Football365Football365 - Man Utd shocked everyone on Sunday when they made a bid for Austria international Marko Arnautovic...
Read more »

Belfast children's doctor's fears over rising child povertyBelfast children's doctor's fears over rising child povertyA Belfast paediatrician says she fears what the winter will bring amid cost of living pressures.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 02:04:33