Rafael Nadal tired of the 'circus' surrounding Djokovic's visa cancellation

Ireland News News

Rafael Nadal tired of the 'circus' surrounding Djokovic's visa cancellation
Ireland Latest News,Ireland Headlines
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 95%

Tennis star Rafael Nadal has said decisions have 'consequences,' and while he respects his close rival Novak Djokovic, those in the public eye 'need to be responsible.'

Melbourne, Australia Tennis star Rafael Nadal has said decisions have"consequences," and while he respects his close rival Novak Djokovic, those in the public eye"need to be responsible."

In an interview with CNN on Saturday, the 35-year-old, who is in Melbourne ahead of next week's Australian Open, appeared to express frustration at how Novak Djokovic's back-and-forth visa saga has overshadowed the tournament, describing it as a"circus.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Nadal, Others on Djokovic Saga: ‘Bit Tired of the Situation'Nadal, Others on Djokovic Saga: ‘Bit Tired of the Situation'Rafael Nadal has expressed thoughts shared by many others in the tennis world when it comes to Novak Djokovic’s will-he-or-won’t-he-play saga ahead of the Australian Open.
Read more »

Novak Djokovic Again Faces Deportation After Australia Revokes VisaNovak Djokovic Again Faces Deportation After Australia Revokes VisaDjokovic’s lawyers are expected to appeal the visa cancelation as they successfully did last week.
Read more »

'Rules are rules' say Australians after Djokovic visa cancellation'Rules are rules' say Australians after Djokovic visa cancellationAustralian tennis fans at Melbourne Park said the country's decision to cancel Novak Djokovic's visa for a second time on Friday was the correct move, while an online poll showed that 90% of respondents agreed with the government.
Read more »

Nadal, Others on Djokovic Saga: ‘Bit Tired of the Situation'Nadal, Others on Djokovic Saga: ‘Bit Tired of the Situation'Rafael Nadal has expressed thoughts shared by many others in the tennis world when it comes to Novak Djokovic’s will-he-or-won’t-he-play saga ahead of the Australian Open.
Read more »

TIMELINE: Novak Djokovic's bid to compete at Australian Open | AP NewsTIMELINE: Novak Djokovic's bid to compete at Australian Open | AP NewsThe Australian government on Friday revoked tennis star Novak Djokovic's visa for a second time, just three days before the Australian Open begins. Djokovic’s lawyers are expected to appeal the cancellation in the Federal Circuit and Family Court, as they successfully did the first time.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 12:43:56