Police on the Isle of Arran have renewed their appeal for information to trace a 49-year-old man who has not been seen since Thursday
morning.Police have established he was last spotted in Shore Road opposite the Ship House stores, but has not been seen since. Officers have previously said there were "growing concerns" for Mariusz's welfare and have appealed for anyone who may have information, or who may have seen him, to get in touch.
Inspector Stuart Dougan, of Police Scotland's Ayrshire Division, said: “We have been working to establish Mariusz's movements before he was reported missing and extensive searches have been carried out, but sadly so far without success.
Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Emergency services rush to incident at Scots train stationThe exact circumstances surrounding the incident are not yet known.
Read more »
Fans of hit Netflix show Black Mirror flock to Scots villageAn influx of fans at the resort has now seen accommodation booked up as tourists flock to the village which is located within the scenic Loch Lomond and the Trossachs national park.
Read more »
Delighted Scots neighbours scoop £180k in Postcode LotteryThree of the winners in the AB23 8FQ postcode scooped a massive £30,000, with the fourth neighbour Craig Stephen winning a triple rollover of £90,000 after buying three tickets.
Read more »
Scots murderer slammed by his victim’s family after launching justice campaignSean Toal, who served 15 years behind bars for mercilessly stabbing Paul Gerard McGilvray, 20, to death, is launching a crime podcast and speaking out on justice.
Read more »
Scots police officers threatening work to rule action for first time over payThe Scottish Police Federation claims officers’ pay and conditions have been eroded badly in recent years.
Read more »
Pothole campaigner claims Scots council has banned him from fixing roads himselfCyclist Neil Innes said when he offered to fix the roads using contractors, Aberdeenshire Council stepped in to ban him from doing the work.
Read more »