Top US general refuses to rule out aliens after three unidentified objects shot down over North America
The US has downed three objects in the air since it took out the suspected surveillance balloon China sent out.
"I'll let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out. I haven't ruled out anything," he said. The latest shoot down saw an F-16 blast an octagonal shaped object over Lake Huron at the border between Canada and the US on Sunday.
Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Two Unidentified Objects Shot Down Over North America | OilPrice.comThey are being referred to as objects rather than balloons, apart from that very little is known about what they are and where they came from.
Read more »
U.S. General Doesn't Rule Out Aliens As UFOs MountA U.S. fighter jet shot down a high-flying object above Lake Huron Sunday after it flew near a sensitive military site, the Pentagon said. The shoot-down is the latest in an unusual series of aerial incidents that began last week
Read more »
U2 Releases Super Bowl Ad With Sphere Shaped UFOs in Sky for Upcoming Vegas ResidencyU2 plans a return to the stage later this year in Las Vegas, minus one member of its original quartet.
Read more »
Morecambe affordable housing concerns as Eden Project North steamrolls aheadLancaster City Council has discussed the impact Eden Project North could have on affordable housing
Read more »
A1(M) in North Yorkshire reopens after two lorries crashThe collision meant the route between Leeming and Catterick was shut for 12 hours.
Read more »
Inside the life of Jordan North from Preston radio to I'm a Celeb stardomThe Turf Moor fanatic has had an exciting journey to fame
Read more »