It's been two years, but family says someone had to have seen something.
It's been almost two years since the deadly shooting of a man outside of a liquor store in Cicero. Loved ones are trying again to find Victor Cazares Jr.'s killer.
He and another man were gunned down in a chaotic situation in June 2020. Video from that day shows at least a dozen looters ravaging the store near 50th and Cermak. Saturday police and family members met at the corner of 49th and 14th in Cicero. They passed out flyers, hoping for information that could lead to an arrest.
There were many people in the are when the shooting happened, and Cazares' family members say someone had to have seen something. Cazares' sister filed a federal lawsuit accusing two paramedics of allowing a photo of her brother to be taken as he died. The suit claims a retired fire department lieutenant posted the photo on Facebook with a disparaging caption.
Ireland Latest News, Ireland Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Video released after Indiana man is tased by Michigan City police, officers recover gunBody camera video was released by Michigan City police Thursday afternoon after an Indiana man was tased by officers earlier this week.
Read more »
UPDATE: Eastbound I-580 in Livermore Reopens Following Police InvestigationAuthorities said all eastbound lanes of I-580 in Livermore have reopened early Thursday evening after police activity forced CHP to close that direction of the freeway for hours.
Read more »
Mother, 5-year-old son shot while lying in bed inside Philadelphia home: PolicePolice say a 28-year-old mother was shot in the upper thigh and her 5-year-old son was grazed in the forearm while they were lying in bed.
Read more »
Canton police arrest 16-year-old in connection to double fatal shootingOn Wednesday, Canton police found who they had been searching for since a March 28 double fatal shooting.
Read more »
2 women pedestrians killed in San Jose hit-and-run, police sayBREAKING: SanJose police say a driver hit and killed two women and fled the scene. The public is asked to avoid the area of Ocala Ave. and Oakton Ct. while authorities investigate.
Read more »
Detroit police officer charged with sexually assaulting minorThe assaults have been going on for seven years, sources said.
Read more »